From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 09:50:10 -0500
O.K.  We've reserved the rental car, we got the fastest route planned,  we
have a driver.

We even have a promise for the first magnetic sign (safe for the rental car)
to put on the car.  Are hoping that we can completely cover the car with
magnetic signs about ferrets, ferret clubs, ferret shelters, ferret vets,
ferret love.

You to can be a part of "Gotta Dance" .  Showing your love and unity
regardiing ferrets as a COMPANION animal as we travel from Vero Beach, FL to
Las Vegas, NV for the 1996 HSUS EXPO.

We want  more magnetic signs to put on the car - if you as a ferret owner,
shelter operator, ferret club, ferret supporter would like to express your
love of ferrets - SEND US A MAGNETIC SIGN FOR THE CAR (all signs will be
returned after the EXPO).

All magnetic signs must reach us by Feb. 3rd 1996.

Send your magnetic sign to:

Ferret Friends of Indian River County International
8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, FL    32966

The publicity campaign is going very well.

Picture this:

Camera zooms in on car covered with signs sent from all over the U.S. (you
can barely tell the color of the car).  As camera pans back ferret owners
appear with their ferrets.  You hear a chorus of voices "From Ferret Friends
across the United States.  GOOD MORNING AMERICA"

So have those signs made and send them soon

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County International
Ferret Friends of Indian River County Shelter
Ferret Friends Disaster Response International