From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 1995 18:59:11 -0800
OK guys there's only 1 more day to vote for your favorite and I would really
like to see a ton of votes come in by Monday and then I will add them all up
on that evening and try to get the results out in that nite's issue.  All
votes received by around 6pm mountain time should be able to count.  Please
take just a moment to send in your vote for it will be much appreciated!
THANKS EVERYONE!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *