From:
"Burkard,Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 06:54:16 PST
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]> wrote expressing concern
over a ferret he felt he could have helped:

>To make a long story short I wonder to this day and feel guilty as
>hell that I didn't find the home of the lost ferret or give her a
>home that would make her happy.

Greg,

Eventhough you didn't get the chance to help out that little ferret you
feel guilty about, at least you are a kind enough person to have cared.
You couldn't have possibly known that she was going to be let go in the
wild.  Maybe right now she knows that you cared enough to worry about her.
I'm sure that she does, and that she appreciates your worries, concerns,
and love for her eventhough she never knew you otherwise.

-- Mike