From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 15:15:17 -0500
> *  completely on hammock but on back with legs (all four) held up in
>    the air and head back ... not uncomfortable but EXTREMELY cute!

As most of you guys know, Nixon doesn't live with me anymore, for now.  The
one picture I have of him is just like that.  I love it.  He's just looking
up with that unmistakable ferret look of "Huh?"

Also, eventually I want to get another ferret, I don't really want it but
NIXON just keeps insisting he wants a girlfriend.  Ok... who are we kidding,
I'm a ferret addict.  In May we'll be reunited for good, and I figured I'd
wait a few months after were together before I bring in a new friend.  But,
Nixon for the past year has been the only ferret I have, I was wondering if
anyone has noticed intro's going smoother when the ferrets are of the
opposite sex.  Also, if he has been a "loner" for so long, will he just hate
anyone intruding on "his" territory.

As for California celeb's exposing their ferrets to danger, I don't know how
valid the argument might be.  Do you really think the police are going to
burst into Sharon Stone or Michael Jackson's house and confiscate their
ferrets?  I'd think the incident wouldn't look very good for the California
police (and haven't they had enough trouble lately) or for California in
general.  Personally, I wouldn't jepordize my fuzzies if I were them but, I
just thought I'd mention that thought.

Brian
Nixon (So where's the ferret condo you keep promising?)
Ashley (Look mom, I can open doors!!!)
Quibby (Great, there's the front door... use it)
Imus (Oh the weather outside is frightful, but my heat lamp is so
delightful....)