From:
Graham Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 04:44:03 EST
Hi my name is Brian, my mom Faith usually writes to you guys.  We have 6
ferrets which my mom would've probably mentioned.  But one ferret in
perticular is a tiny terror.  Her name is Bomber, she is our forth one.
But for some reason she has problems adjusting to all the other little
guys.  We got her from a shelter in early September.  We were warned that
it would take a little time to get adjusted since shes never been around
other ferrets, but 4 months and going is a little long.  She usually
attacks them on purpose, by sneaking up from behind and having a little
tiff with her victim, then running off squeiling in just a matter of
seconds.  It's not like she is out to hurt anybody, but to pester them to
death is more like it.  Plus she never plays, even by herself.  I've only
caught her actually war dancing once in front of the air cleaner for no
reason, but as soon as she saw me she stopped and ran off.  Usually all she
does is lurk in the shadows waiting for somebody to pass by so she can
attack them.  We're not sure if she likes to be isolated, but it sure seems
weird.  Is it possibly for a ferret to never like ferrets?

Brian
using her mom's bosses e-mail
Graham Gibbs - [log in to unmask] - Washington, D.C.