From:
"Marie L. McMahel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 20:50:53 MST
I would like to thank everyone for talking about their multiple ferret
families.  We went out tonight and got our second ferret.  A cute little
silver mitt female.  Haven't named her yet, and the kids are preparing the
cage with a new DEEPER litter box.  I haven't introduced the new little one
to my Booger yet, but I think things will be fine.  Booger is a very mellow
girl.  Wish me luck and I'll be reading all the ferret faq tonight.  I'll
let you know how it goes.......I think I'm in ferret heaven!

Marie
Booger(why did they need to get a nother one?