From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 10:34:14 -0600
Hello all! This is Rocket's mama here. We have a full house this week with
the brother in law and his fiance down. So, while my SO and I are at work,
they lounge around the house relaxing. Now, these are not ferret people
mind you but they really like him and let him out during the day to play.
Well, so far, he has:
     1. Climbed up to the window sill, grabbed a doily from an adjacent
speaker...pulled it down and with it the plant that was sitting on top of
if. He then proceded to play happily in the dirt while the humans ran for
the vacuume cleaner.
     2. Grabbed the bowl full of candy corn from the coffee table and
pulled it onto the floor. He was later found sitting among the corn,
happily nibbling away. (seems to have recovered fine from this episode!)
     3. Dragged numerous shoes to locations unknown to all but him.

Hmmm....maybe by the end of the week Rocket wiill have these humans a
little better trained! Guess its a good thing we cage him while we are at
work...I thought my house was pretty well ferret-proofed but I guess that
is an oxy-moron!

Diane