From:
Rob Adlers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 09:29:00 PDT
Howdy,

Just in response to the worried ferret owner's post about the use of ferrets
as props on the TV show.

Yes, I think we'd all have fears about everything we do being read the wrong
way. The director more than likely considered some of the props to be
offensive....but animals are used for testing...this is a reality. Please
remember, it's just a TV show.

Since I've been a kid (like I'm a weathered veteran of life now...NOT), I've
seen pretty well most animals and humans used as lab animals on TV and in
reality.

If it bothers you alot, remember that Ferrets get Human colds too,eh?  Try
to picture their existance there as Flu testees as opposed to genetic
alteration animals or something else....  In reality, they were props.

Those ferrets probably made more money than I this year doing that show!
<GRIN!>

Rob,

Mindy - The MindyMeister - "Wile E. Coyote....he's my idol!"
&
Gabby - McGabber - "Rob, I just know there's something in the wall...see
ya!"

and the new addition....

Samson - Sammy Boi - "Hey, I'm the cat of this house! "