From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 16:11:15 -0400
On October 21st from 1 to 5 Ferrets Etc.  will be hosting its first
Halloween & ferret costumn party.  It will be at Pets N' Stuff in Lakewood,
Colorado on the corner of Jewell and Wadsworth.  Actually 7777 W.  Jewell.
Judging is from 1 until 3.  Everyone is real excited and, Dick the owner of
Pets n Stuff is so excited about the response he is trying to get some
pretty important peolpe to judge the contest!  We hope everyone in Colorado
can attend, it will be great fun and we will have info on the Ferrets Etc.
Christmas party their (boy the holidays already, where did it go!) Of course
all proceeds benefit the shelter.  E-mail me for any info you need.

Well, our Vet., Dr.  Bock, adopted his first ferret.  After working with
them for over ten years and loving them dearly, he took home Rocky.  He was
hesitant to have a ferret for fear he would not have enough time, but after
treating Rocky for 3 months and with the latest news, Rocky might have
lymphoma, he decided Rocky had to be with him.  They adore each other.
Rocky loves to go to work with him and play with the staff and at night
goes home with his new life long friend.  we are all so happy here.  so how
long will it take before he is up to 2, 3, or more!!  :D Congrats to Dr.
Bock and

Rocky!
Stephanie