From:
Rick Lemker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 01:24:12 -0400
Lauren Sautner wrote:

"...they [ferrets] find ways of getting "in" the underparts of my bed."

You guys all gave good advice, but one other thing to consider:

If you're diligent, you won't even be able to see your ferret-required
alterations once you flip the piece of furniture back upright.  However, you
*will* be able to see your ferrets' opinion of the changes, if your lot is
anything like mine.

My guys had a little tizzy, and shredded the corners of the boxsprings and
the arms of the sofas.  Somewhat immature behavior for being 25 in ferret
years, don't you think?  Aren't they juuuuuhhhhst precious, those
sweet-natured little (long string of useless expletives deleted -- for a
full transcript send legal proof of age) furniture-wrecking anarchists?

In other words, expect a testy, petty protest from your ratfinks after you
do this.  And hold on to your sense of humor.  Tightly.

Note: A lot of stalwart buds have passed on lately.  BIG said the same
thing a couple of months ago, but the last week seemed sadder to me.  Never
thought of myself as a weepy-eyed softy type (aint), but had to walk away a
couple times for a reset.  We buck each other up when the time comes ...
right?

Swampp