From:
"Russ S. Hazzon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 13:27:58 -0400
Dr. Williams,

I just wanted to thank you for your advice.  The lump in Rascals throat
seems to have disappeared as of yesterday.  I'm going to call my DVM early
in the week and have him take another look.  God-willing, the surgery won't
be necessary.  Thanks again for all of your help.  I'm not quite sure what
many of us would do without your kind assistance and willing advice.
__
Regards... Russ Hazzon                [log in to unmask]