From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 17:56:25 -0400
Hello ferret owners!

I am just wondering if there are any ferret owners in Central Florida who
would like to get together? I live in Daytona Beach myself, and I have
three ferrets (EMMA, SIMON and MAX). Emma and Simon are two ferrets I
brought with me from Sweden this summer. I'm going to try breeding so if
there is anyone out there with experience regarding breeding, please let
me know. If everything goes as planned Emma will have kits this comming
spring.

Lars Eriksson (904) 238-5633  <[log in to unmask]>