From:
Douglas K Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1992 15:43:01 -0500
On the way back from lunch the Rush Limbaugh show was on.  He was
commenting about animal rights extremeists and as part of his
commentary he was listing domestic animals.  Someone suggested ferrets
but he rejected that saying that ferrets weren't really domesticated.
To back himself up he said that ferrets would destroy your home and

[I've had personal experience with two cats completely destroying
one.  Wierd criteria.]

weren't legal in California because of the environmental damage they
would do if they got loose.

Here is a person that prides himself upon rational thought and factual
correctness yet he spreads disinformation.  At some point I may want
to take another job in California but the way things are now with my
having 2 ferrets that that isn't practical for me.  It would certainly
be helpful if disinformation such as Rush's commentary could be
countered better.

  Doug

[One of these days I'll find out who Rush Limbaugh is.  No, don't tell
me, I want to prolong the agony as long as possible ;-)]