From:
Chris Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1993 19:45:55 -0400
In keeping with what seems to be the witching hour, I intercepted
a FML subscription request that had been forged in another's name by
our old friend, Roger David Carasso.  Poor bugger, it looks as if
rdc subscribed him to all the mailing lists listed in the news.list
mailing list FAQ.  Perhaps over a thousand lists...  Only one other
list maintainer noticed the forgery.

The reason why I'm telling people this is that if carasso takes
a mind to it, he'll start deluging the FML with forgeries of varying
(from very high to extreme) offensivity.  If you see something
outrageous go by in an FML issue, *ignore* it.  Please!