From:
Larry Kinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 09:31:53 TZ
Hi, I've been on the list for about a week now.
My sable Sneaky is over 6 months (bought when 14 wks) old now so it is
time for  neutering.  He is going under the knife tomorrow.  I take him
to Dr. W.B. Nelson of Exotic Pet & Bird Clinic in Kirkland WA.

When I'm at work he has the run of my room and two bathrooms which are all
connected, and when I'm home he gets to explore the other room, living
room, and kitchen (where he discovered a crawlspace I didn't know about -
duct tape to the rescue).  He likes to sleep in the space underneath my
large dresser-drawer.  This is also his primary stash place.  I've gotten
two crocheted hacky-sacs with the idea of playing tug-of-war (great for
this but watch the fingers!) but if I let go..  bzzzzz....teleport to under
the dresser (guess I will have to get a stick to recover them).  He is the
greatest pet.

You know your ferret is spoiled when I have plastic bags all over the
floors since he loves to crawl in them.

Larry

Ps.  Update.  had typo in To line so didn't go out.  Sneaky had his
operation, but had an abscessed testicle so was more surgery.  He now
has a shaved tummy with a long incision.  Sleeped alot but everything
seems ok.