From:
"Ryan, Jamie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 13:03:00 PDT
First posting.  A big thanks to Bill the moderator.  FML is always a good
part of my day.  Been reading for a couple mos.  I have 3 fuzzles, one big
fat adult, a teen, and a baby.  Pillsbury, Naughty puddy, and Curlywurm,
respectively.  (Curlywurm, because baby likes to crawl into a sock ((looks
like a worm)) and curl around and bite his tail.  Puddy, as in "I thought I
saw a puddy tat".)

Anyway, re: the white spots on the neck.  Only Curlywurm has these spots,
and I thought they might be from being unmercifully dragged around by
Naughty.  Damage to the skin and hair follicles?  The skin has never been
broken.  Just a thought.

The only time I've seen the bottle brush tail on Pillsbury was when I put a
big rug down on a previously hard wood floor.  He sleeps in the closet.
When he came out and saw the carpet it took him 20 minutes to calm down.
Wierd.

Ever since Curlywurm has been around, Pillsbury rarely ever dooks and
wardances, but he seems happy and is also more affectionate.  Pillsbury also
stares into space, and I think he's just tired.  Their personalities seem to
calm down as they get older, as do ours I suppose.

Also, thanks to Ahn for ferret name list.

(Kelleen, how much are you spending in a month to feed your animals? Just
curious.

jamie ryan  [log in to unmask]