From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 11:13:52 -0400
Hi gang

It's been a while since we came to talk to you. Had to drop out for a while
due to business problems and lack of reading time but now that we're
back............

We have to join in:
You know your ferrets are spoiled when...

Mom emptied the kitchen garbage can (full of wet icky stuff) and filled it
with old mail, newspapers and tons of little pieces of papers (she was
cleaning her office space) and put it down on the floor right next to the
couch just for us! We played for hours Yea!

Note from mom: Have you ever tried to pick up thousands of little pieces of
paper while they were watching? They thought I was being rude.....Whew!

Cheers, chuckles and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and
chief in charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time),
Rascal (the lover Boy) and their Mama too!