From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 13:40:57 -0700
Hi All,
To Dick Bossart :  I would very much like to know the name of the book
reccommending bathing 3 to 4 times a year.  Thanks.

John Jacobs  :  I adore the name RENEGADE but don't see a chance to use
it in the near future....  Let me know!

Karen Vance  :  I LOVED your story of First Ferret Love....  It was very
endearing and it's just too bad those little guys weren't real and had
been saved before that fate happened to them!  Made me want to cry too!
Thanks for sharing that!!!