From:
"Kurt D. Springs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 22:00:12 -0400
I can hardly wait until the shedding study comes out.

I thought I had a great new toy for the Mhaire and Kian.  It was a -- call
it a mouse for a lack of a better word.  It was a bit of fur on the end of a
string attached to a nylon rod.  They used to love to chase it around the
house.  Theyed chase it over the chouch, down the slide.  When they'd catch
it they'd try to carry it off.

Well, their intrest in it seems to be waning.  Las night they played with it
for a while then, stopped and looked up at me.  Somehow I knew what they
wanted.  I put the "mouse" away and got onto the floor and flipped over the
nearest one and tickled his tummy.  And we proceeded to wrestle for the next
fifteen minutes.  I guess they feel that I'm the most fun toy of all.