From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 10:34:15 +0100
Hi all,

I've got two great alarm clocks at home, the old girl, Wilma has always
waken me up about 2 min.  before the alarm clocl starts buzzing this has
always amazed me especially since she would never do it on weekends and if I
for some reason stays home from work during the week, she goes mad trying to
get me out of bed as usual she also has funny ways to get me up, first she
licks me all over the face then she put her noose in my ear, blowing as hard
as she can, as a kit she was always biting me but soon realized that that
kind of behavior just made mommy angry and it would take a long time before
treats.  My second ferret is so gentle he would never wake me up sometimes,
halfwaken, I can see him sneaking around bed trying to find a nice spot to
sleep on and he avoids even walking on me.  The youngest guy is taken after
Wilma but has not still learned that biting is out of question (sending my
thoughts to the little guy who's right now at the vet getting fixed)

Helen, Wilma Tod & Hubert