Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 07:09:37 EST
From:
"A. Abate/C. Kinsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Ferret Rescue of the Western States, located in Colorado Springs/Pueblo,
Colorado, is looking for a young ferret of any sex and color.  We have an
excellent home available with one lonely ferret in residence.  Kiwi is a
young male albino with a sweet and gentle disposition and we feel he would
both accept and benefit by the companionship of another ferret.  He has not
been exposed to the so-called Green Slime Virus and so it would be
desireable to pair him with another non-exposed ferret.  "Kiwi's" owners are
blind.  They are excellent ferret owners.  They are quite aware of the
health status of their ferret and dote upon him.  He does not live in a cage
but has a large acrylic play pen which gives him plenty of space.  Most of
the time he is being hugged and spoiled by his owners.  As their personal
vet tech, I check Kiwi regularly and give him his shots.  I can recommend
these fine people as excellent ferret owners.  Please let me know if you
have a ferret needing a good home.  Even if it is not local, we can make
arrangements for shipping.

      Thanks!
           Carolyn Kinsey