Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 09:08:31 -0600
From:
Trinlay Khadro <[log in to unmask]>
To people who have lost fuzzie-babies lately, particularly near the holidays
a "goofy" kind of idea occured to me...

If one is a craftsy sort and puts up a crech at X-mas, one could add a
figure of their ferret(s) to the crech!

I made a couple statues "action figures" more like.  When experiementing
with FIMO, to look like Elric, and they are really great, and it's a fine
medium.  ((IMHO with Fimo it's best to mix fur colors with a little
"transparent" so the figure catches the light more "realistically")

It would be just as nice to paint a carved wood figurine etc.

(Im imagining Racy and Buddy in the crech offering socks!)

TK

OH Kellen! have you considered Grief counselling? You've been hit REALLY
hard and there is nothing wrong with going for a little help with that.
(especially after all the OTHER stuff you've been through you must be
hit expecially hard.)

This semester I had a Great Uncle pass away (right at the beginning of the
semester), I had to help my daughter (8.5 yrs old) deal with her grief, keep
up with projects, attend to car trouble crisis.... etc.  one thing after
another, and all on top of a course overload!

Nothing at all wrong with getting some emotional assistance.