Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 10:17:15 -0600
From:
Steven Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All!

Kelleen- I don't know if all fixed females will let males mount them, but
here at Wyrdhaven, it happens pretty regularly.  All of our ferrets are
fixed, but the males do become seaonally more agressive.  They weigh enough
more than the girls that they can scruff them into submission.  I have never
found any injuries from this, the females just get this look of resignation.
It may be that this little girl you have is fixed, but there is no
gaurantee.

Malynda-we have Slinky, a six year old girl who broke off a fang, biting her
cage, two nights after we got her.  We took her to the vet, and our vet who
is very experienced with ferrets, said not to worry.  Gradually, over the
years the tooth has turned brown, but she isn't showing any signs of pain or
sensitivity.  I can press on the part of the tooth that is left and she
doesn't care.  The tooth broke off at the gum line, so I would think that it
would be hard to break a tooth any worse than she did.

Love to all,
Colleen (Mom)
Missy(It's fun to let someone else be boss)
Newone(Dragon Lady)
Zeb(What is this new food? It's not medicine is it?)
Slinky(I HATE ferrets, I'm a person)
Minx of the one eye(I wish I was boss)
Puck(Hi there, you cute little girl! <leer>)
Ripple(I HATE ferrets!  I LOVE people!)
Taz(I'm boss!)
Scamp(Run Away!)