Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 09:15:28 -0600
From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
... you end up lying on the floor staring at the ceiling for an hour
because your ferret has decided that she likes to sleep on your hair.

... you think it's cute when your ferret destroys a whole box of
tissues to make herself a nest.
On bathing, I used to bath Sarah when I lived in our house because
she was always getting into dusty areas, but now that we live in an
apartment, she never gets a bath.  Luckily, we don't have a flea
problem in CO.  I'd say it's probably been a year since she's had a
bath.  She still just has the same animal/ferret smell she's always
had.  (Besides, she HATES getting a bath.)

Caroline (Sarah's well-trained pet)