From:
Roland Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 19:52:17 -0500
Okay, I need some advice on vaccinations for my new ferret.  What is the
"standard" line of vet visits for a new ferret.  I have looked at the FAQ
and it didn't seem to have a "schedule".  While I don't have any other pets,
I do expect Luna to be around other ferrets, dogs and cats at somepoint.
THANKS!

Roland <[log in to unmask]>

Luna "hey dad, I'll tell you where your socks are for a treat"

Roland, the Headless Tompson Gunner, Owens
Harrisonburg, VA
"If magic exists at all, it may surely be found in water"