From:
Chrippie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 17:23:24 -0500
i was wondering if someone out there could help me decide what kind of
ferret i have.  i always thought he was sable, but now he is getting his
winter coat and is totally changing colors.  his undercoat is all
white-white and at the back half of his back the guard hairs are black, but
as you go up his body these hairs turn brown and then silver on his head.
he lost his mask and now just has a single brown dot on his forhead his
tummy is a light light brown and his tail is blach.  he also has solid black
feet and legs.  any ideas?  thanks!

christie and rascal - the mystery ferret- and i can't forget mocha , even
though we aren't tALKING about her today.