From:
"edman (Ed Atlee)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 13:19:31 EST
Chere, I was touched by the story of Tiny Timmy; extremely ticked off at his
previous owner(s), happy that he found his way to people who cared, and
saddened at his passing.

Grrrr.  (residual anger)

On a lighter note, has anyone ever found a way to successfully ferretproof
a recliner?  Just wondering if there's hope or if I should resign myself to
flat chairs/sofas with boards nailed to the bottom =) and an ottoman or two.

BTW, got a new toy 8-), kind of a small plastic pole with a very fuzzy mouse
tied to a string at the end of it (like a fishing pole with a mouse as bait).
I've always wanted to go ferret-fishing, and it's a big hit with the kids,
too (uh, fer-kids, that is :)  The funniest thing was seeing both of them
grab the mouse and try to walk off with it at the same time: synchronized
ferret walking!!  The mouse has plastic eyes and nose, which I tried to
pull out but couldn't; all the same, I've made it a supervised-only toy -
besides, if I let them have it, I'd never find it when it was fishing time!!

--Ed Atlee
Ed, Kim, Goose (I'm bigger!), Anastasia (I saw it first!), and Maggie the Lab