Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 13:00:00 CST
Thanks for the plug Bob.  Oh and a BIG THANKS to you and Ann for adopting
some of our shelter ferrets and to everyone else who has adopted shelter
ferrets.  By the way, if your ferret needs it's nails clipped, bring them
on by (I think I have a nail fettish :-)).  Honestly since ours have free
roam of the house I worry they'll get caught somewhere and I won't notice
right away.  Thanks to everyone who shares their love and life with these
wonderful little critters.

BIG - Thank you for moderating and participating and making this all possible
for us.

Dr's - Thanks for your participation and dedication.

We all have lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, don't we.

Hugs to all.  tle (yes, I really am a Sprite!)