From:
MR ANG DONG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 18:46:56 EST
Thank you everyone for the support!  I took Nikki to the Vet yesterday
morning and the Vet came to the conclusion that the green runny stool was
stress related.  He checked her stool and other then the looseness and
color of it he found nothing.  He prescribed 1cc of Kaopectate twice a day
until the stool hardens back up.  And miraculously her stool is almost
normal again, the color is now a pale brown and it is beginning to harden
back up.  Nikki is eating normally and thankfully her hydration wasn't as
bad as I though it was.

So maybe I'm a paranoid mom, but after the trauma of losing Maddie, the
thought of losing Nikki is more then I can bear!  It was bad enough when I
found out that Maddie's condition was worse then my wildest nightmares, but
when I found out that she was past the point of any help I thought my heart
would break!  I can promise you that never again will money keep me from
making sure that my babies are healthy, never again!

Thanks again, and according to the Vet Nikki should be okay now.  I guess
it's just going to take a little time for her to get used to not being an
only ferret.  But I know Nikki and in a few days she'll be bullying the two
kids around like she's the queen!

Fuzzie Kisses to everyone!
Jaya - Guardian of the Ferritone
Ang - Counter of the raisins
Nikki - I feel better now, thank you
Mica - What, What, What's been going on???
Moosey - Hey how come everyone's blaming me?