From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 15:38:02 -0800
Reply to: Dennis Gentry <[log in to unmask]
Dear Dennis;

      I got the info. third hand from one of the club out there.  What I
 said is all they (he) knows.

Update:
    OK, I talked to San Diego F&G which was very hard to find since they
just moved, at 619-467-4201, and a nice lady by the name of Jennie confirmed
this Thurs, @10am the commissioners from Sacramento will meet for a variety
of things.  One of the topics is the item concerning domestic ferret
regulation.  Cameras, video and / or audio recording equipment is OK, and it
is open to the public!

    She said it is just like a city council meeting in that perhaps even by
a requirement of law, there is a time for taking comments from interested
parties.  She also said the ferret item is "always on the agenda, and always
voted down, in the past".

    Should be an interesting show.  I wonder if any of the local media has
been informed?

    Gary

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.