From:
"James B. Wilkinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 22:59:18 -0500
Today, I bought a halloween sound and flashing eye's skeleton, an extra
small one.  Five of my six fuzzies Started hissing at it when I turned it
on.  They must have thought it was a mouse or something.  Because all five
of them attacked this weird thing with flashing eye's and strange sound.
Crystal grabbed it with her teeth and started shaking her little head back
and forth with it and would not let go for anything including a raisin.
Once I did get it back from her and hid it.  For fun I started imitating the
sound it makes and she started climbing up my pants legs trying to find this
thing.  It was so funny.

I have a big shaking ghost that makes the same sound.  When I brought it out
they sniffed at it and looked up at us (This is boring, Mom & Dad) and off
they went!

Happy Halloween!

| Jim & Cathy Wilkinson  | [log in to unmask]                         |
| Dale                     | Where's that Hammock?                      |
| Crystal                  | Hope no one finds Mom's Keys, I hid.       |
| George                   | Let's Play Ball!                           |
| Ginger                   | Freddie Leave me alone!                    |
| Freddie                  | Who can I get now? Oh boy toes...          |
| Hobble Dobbles           |Hey, Where's my Raisin?                     |
| Rocky                    | A mare Dog, In a Ferret's World!           |