From:
"Irene E. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 19:27:09 -0400
<I'm blaming this all on the FML....Never had these dreams before until YOU
>guys mentioned it!!!!  :-)

Anna,
    Sounds (no pun intended) like our four-footers are following the FML :-)
I was also awakened late last night by a squealing ferret.  My initial
prompts of, "That is enough, that is **enough**!" didn't work.  Instead, the
cries escallated to the "time for the two-footer to intervene" variety.  I
didn't even bother to turn on the light as I stumbled toward the source of
the cries.  Once there, I switched-on the light only to find a pile of
peacfully sleeping ferrets!  Just as I reached for the light switch again,
the identity of the sleep talker was identified.  Etsu stopped crying once I
touched her.

    BTW, never before had a dreaming ferret awakened me -- usually their
vocalizations are softer and more like grunts than squeals.

    Sweet dreams to all four-footers and their guardians!
    Irene & Kids  :-)