From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 10:39:02 -0400
Ed wrote:

>Many's the time I've seen Annie, in mid-war-dance (mid-dook, even) suddenly
>find that she's run out of bed...ROTFL!!!  "That look" is just hilarious!!

It is precisely that expression on their faces that leads me to believe
that ferrets are truly live-action cartoons.  Kind of like Wile E. Coyote
when he realizes he's standing out on empty space, but without the
distressed look.  What's really funny is when you can tell from their faces
that they don't even realize they're falling -- they look so surprised when
they hit the floor!

MAnon