From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 09:41:37 -0400
Melissa et al here - i giggled at the line, "up on the COUCH? by MYSELF?"
that's SO very Noodle, for whom a climb onto our bed is an unwelcome
expenditure. Chubby chubby!  Potpie doesnt teleport, i dont think, but
she is definitely the most agile ferret i've ever seen. I think she
started working on her coordination after - and PLEASE let me know if
you've seen this happen, because it makes me laugh so hard i CRY - she
was war-dancing on top of my bed and war-danced right off the edge.
Bounce, bounce, DOOK DOOK DOOK bounce SWISH *thump*.  The expression on a
ferret's face as it changes from ecstatic to 'AIE' when the bed suddenly
disappears beneath them....giggle. If only i could catch this on camera..
Anyway, Potpie is now the epitome of grace and coordination. :) I've seen
her effortlessly leap distances of two feet or more (big, when you're a
1lb ferret. no, not BIG, who is definitely neither:), scale
cage/curtains/couch/dressers, and drag away, across carpeting, combat
boots that were more than 3x her size. I often think that Potpie's somber
nature is due to the fact that she hates being laughed at, and i
mercilessly giggle at almost everything she does.

Melissa, Potpie "o, how i am CURSED!" Noodle, galumph galumph HEY THIS IS
A RAISIN! GRAB IT AND RUN FOR THE HILLS! and Friday of the secretive
soprano giggle.

ps:  if you dont have the cd, "Music for a Darkened Theatre," by Danny
Elfman, you should go listen to the first track - which is the theme song
for Peewee's Big Adventure. It IS the definitive ferret theme song. I
cant explain it unless you've heard it.

pps:  I very likely may be in boston the first week of december. If you
are willing/able to meet me (i'll be at WWW 95) there, let me know! We
can discuss the finer points of ...er...amalgamated pole weasels! Yeah!

    Melissa Litwicki                                    [log in to unmask]
    Radio Controlled Operation In Vivid Six Ways Of Movement With Reality!