From:
Tricia-Anne Ferretty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 1995 23:09:58 -0400
Well, I think we did some good work for the MA Bill today!  My husband
counted about 66 people, almost everyone did a letter (most people were
from MA, so that makes it even better) I have to check with Sharon on
exactly how many we got but I know it was a lot!  We supplied the stamps
and I would like to thank Bill Williamson for the pre-address envelope to
Senetor Birmingham they were a great help.  ANd of corse Sharon for
speaking (again).

Winners of Halloween costume contest
#1 was Zorro  a NH Ferret
#2 was a pair, Flash Ferret & a Witch, MA ferrets
#3 was a Catapiller (he was the same 6 year old ferret that won our tube
races) also a  MA ferret

Next meeting is Nov 5th 4:30
Nashua Senior Center
70 Temple st
Nashua, NH

For more info on how you can help with the MA Ferret BIll call:
Tri-state Frisky Ferrets at 1-603-598-1209     or
The MA Ferret Hotline at 1-617-224-1098

Tricia