From:
David Pasquino/Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 1995 17:50:43 EDT
Could someone please help me on this?! I am desperately trying to help a
friend who is e-mail-less to find a breeder of a somewhat rare type of dog.
These entlebacher sennehunds (sp??) are originally from Sweden and the
closest breeder in N.A. is in California! Not good for Torontonians!! I
sent a message to canine-l and it came back saying it had been sent to *9*
recipients?!?!? Only 9????? I thought I might have better luck on another
list. Sigh!
[Moderator's note: The CANINE-L list has 498 subscribers, but all of them
except for a handful are set to receive the list as a digest (like the FML).
That's why only 9 got your post - the rest will get it when the digest gets
distributed.  Can't help but smile though - the FML is up to 1400 and there
certainly are more dogs out there than ferrets!  BIG]

Ferret stuff!

I took Nik in yesterday to have his teeth cleaned and he came back with
nice, bright shiny choppers!! Now when he kisses my nose, I don't feel like
I'm gonna pass out from his bad breath! I also got some shampoo for the
blackheads that my other two boys are experiencing. It's called Ben-a-Derm
and it's actually for dogs. It says to use it once a week until the acne
starts to clear up and then reduced to every other week. We'll all be glad
when those nasty blackheads are gone!

Well, thanks for any help and happy ferret dancing!

Georgette & the furrious foursome!
D. Pasquino/G. Peters
Toronto, Ontario