From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 16:52:29 EST
Dear Lucky Charm:
Sure, I'd love to go on a date with you. Is a date anything like a raisin?
Your friend,
Norm

[Could this be the fml's first on-line ferret romance?]
[Moderator's note: I doubt it... but only the fuzzies know for sure. BIG]

From Cinderella, Norm & Ralph:
It's almost time to celebrate the legend of Espie and the largest raisin in
the world.  Since this is such an important ferret feast, we invite all
ferrets everywhere to celebrate with us on Canadian Thanksgiving and U.S.
Thanksgiving too.

We ferrets do a lot of celebrating; we are here to bring joy to the whole
world, especially humans, who sometimes forget how to laugh and be joyful.

We ferrets are here to help humans.  Some people think this means using us
for research.  But if you would learn from us--and see how everything in
life can be joyful, and fun, and exciting, and an adventure--you would not
need all your scientists and doctors because you would not get sick nearly
as much.  (Sometimes we get sick because our home is not really here.  We
are from a distant planet, Ferretune, and sometimes we cannot adjust to
earth's atmosphere, especially when there is so much sadness and fighting.)

This is also why some people are so afraid of us, because pure joy sometimes
is very frightening to people.  But we don't mind, we know why we are here
and we are having a lot of fun!

Also, we like cheering up people who are sick and sad.  If every hospital
had ferrets for people to play with, everyone would get better in no time!

P.S. To those who would discourage ferrets from digging, hey!  that's our
nature!  Get us a pot of dirt to play in, or better yet, lighten up and
join us!