From:
Marilyn Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 1995 07:42:00 -0800
Dear Fellow Ferret Owners,

My husband, Garry Armstrong is a reporter for Channel 7 in Boston.  We are
also ferret owners (Bonnie, the slender, and Clyde a.k.a.  El Porko
Supremo).  Garry would like to have channel 7 do a piece on Ferret Freedom
Day.  He would appreciate input from fellow Mass ferret owners, and perhaps
volunteers to show off their fuzzies.  We will, of course, be delighted to
show off our kids, who are clearly the cutest ferrets on earth.

If you would like to contribute suggestions for a TV piece, please
E-mail responses to us at [log in to unmask] or you can mail info
to: Garry Armstrong, 31A Circuit Street, Boston, MA 02119. You can
also fax material to (617) 445-9771.

Garry would like to do the story himself, but depending on what kind of news
day it is, another reporter may be doing it.  What matters is that it gets
done.

Our best to all ferret folks everywhere.  Bonnie and Clyde send their
kindest regards and would like to tell everyone how VERY much they are
enjoying the big bushy thing with shiny dangling objects in the living room.
Clyde really enjoyed helping me wrap gifts, and both kids are currently
helping Garry send out Christmas cards.  Also, Bonnie would like some more
cheerios.

Fond and fuzzy regards,

Marilyn, Garry, Bonnie, Clyde, and the pussy cats, Pookie the
wierd and nervous, and Big Guy, the unofficial mayor of Boston.

Thanks in advance.