From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 17:57:23 -0500
Hello all!

PILLS
I'm a little behind in my posting, but I did want to send out a very sincere
thank you to everyone who offered suggestions to help me give Paleface his
medicine.  I'd like to send a special "thank you" to Dr.  Williams.  Your
advice is always appreciated so much.  Despite all of your truly wonderful
suggestions (and I tried _all_ of them), he still "GAAAaaacks," shakes his
head, and runs around like a fool when I give it to him.  You should have
seen him when I hid the pill in a raisin.  He was truly bummed out that
something so good was, in his opinion, ruined.  He licked the outside, tried
to chew it, spit it out, licked the outside, repeat, repeat, repeat.  I've
resigned myself to his temporary displeasure.  He seems to be accepting my
apologies of hugs, kisses, cuddling, and, most importantly, Ferretone.

RECLINERS
I know it's a little late to post on this issue, but I did want to say that
I would definitely not have a recliner in the same house as a ferret (or any
smallish pet for that matter).  If you can't bear to part with it, I would
be sure to put it in a household FFZ and still be extremely careful when you
use it.  So many dangers for ferrets exist in a house; I figure that it's
best not to add to them.

BOB POSTS AND CONTRAVERSIAL ISSUES
Hey, Bob!  How goes it?  I'm sure enough people have said so, but I've got
to get my $.02 in.  I think I speak for the majority (and if not I speak for
myself).  We (I) love your posts!  Your posts are intelligent, insightful,
thoughtful, witty, amusing, (insert other positive adjectives).  Most of us
are able to write to communicate, but your personality really comes through.
As well, I've learned so much from your "ferret dissertations".  (Does your
head still fit through the door?  :) ) By the way, I'm glad to finally know
who posed for the cover of Frank Zappa's "Weasels Ripping at My Flesh"
album.  Your most recent Bob story served to enlighten me.

As for "contraversial" topics, we are fortunate to have such a great forum
in which to discuss them.  Remember that everyone here loves their little
ones and only intends the best when they post.  Sometimes we just love the
little guys so much that we feel very strongly about certain issues.  But as
Paleface would say, "You've got to accentuate the positive." Discussions
should be intellectual, and criticism should be constructive.  We can learn
alot about happiness from our fuzzits!

See y'all later!

Gina
and
Paleface  (I'd be alot happier if you didn't give me those awful pills.)