From:
Chris Weiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 20:36:09 -0500
Hello everyone!  We are two sable guys (one light, one dark) who need a new
home.  Our Mom is pregnant and has been having a hard time-in and out of the
vets, er, hospital.  She loves us and wants to take good care of us, but
just can't manage it very well.  We are 6 months old, from MF, and are best
buddies, so must have a home together.  We have our distemper shots and come
with favorite toys and a blanket.  Mom would like $150.00 for us, but says
that is negotiable, since it is more important for us to have a good home.
She also says that if now is kind of a crazy time, what with the holidays,
we can stay with her till after Christmas then go to our new home.  Mom
doesn't have a computer so we are using Willow, Smudge, Cricket and
Jazzmyn's mom's computer for this message.  If you think you would like to
add us to your family, (and who wouldn't?) you can e-mail Carptshark on AOL
or Peoferret on AOL.  We are in Illinois.  We'll be right here waiting to
hear from someone soon.