From:
David Pasquino/Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 1995 16:05:18 EST
Well, hi all!

Speaking of Hallowe'en (my favourite special day of the year - no relatives
to drive you crazy like at Christmas - ;-> ), I'm dressing up as a fertility
goddess this Tuesday and may be joined by my "Sister of the Cycle" who will
dress as Death.  I may be bringing two of my gang along too - I will have
Nik (AKA Mother Nature's Little Helper) wearing a harness of fake ivy and my
friend will hold the much mellower Gushi (AKA Ghost Vamp) donning a little
black cape.  There's a costume contest at work which we'll be entering - I
figure if my long green gown and ivy head-piece and Luana's long black eerie
dress can't win, we can probably get lots of cuteness points if we bring
along the boys!!  Cross yer fingers for us!

Norma-Ann: Got your package for SOFA - the membership card is *adorable*!!!!
I just had to show it off to all my friends!  Thanks alot!  My friend,
Miranda, should be writing you soon too for a membership and I will be at
the vet's on Tuesday where I'll put up your 'advertisement' for the club.

Let's see . . . there was something else I was gonna mention BUT my brain
just ain't up to par today.  Must have been climbing those 1,760 stairs of
the CN Tower yesterday for United Way that has tuckered me completely!!
Really, it was fun!  AND I managed to do it in 25 minutes and 15 seconds -
not bad for a first attempt!

Enough bragging and such - happy ferret dancing to all!

George and her tribe!
D. Pasquino/G. Peters
Toronto, Ontario