From:
Charles Thistlethwaite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 01:54:43 -0400
Poor Reno (my ferret of seven years) is about half bald now (and the rest of
his hair is quite thin).  I feel sorry for him as fall has come with a
vengence.  The DVM knows not what ails him, but suspects adrenal problems.
He is really thirsty (about twice as much as my albino Jesse), but has not
developed the characteristic scaly skin or any other noticable symptoms.
She said nowhere would risk an operation on him at his age.  I just wish she
could do some kind of blood test to help narrow it down.  Any sugestions??

Thanks

"The day they take away my ferrets is the day they pry them from my cold,
dead fingers."