From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 22:07:48 -0400
"You Know Your Ferrets are Spoiled When..... " Contest

>[Moderator's note: If there are sufficient replies, sure, I'll send it
>out as a special issue.  A few questions though: Must replies already
>shown on the FML be resubmitted to you?  Is there a limit of, say, one
>entry per ferret or mail address?  A limit to the size of the response?
>And must they be true? ;-)  BIG]

Replies already appearing on the FML must be resubmitted (I did not keep
track of them or their authors)

One entry PER E-MAIL ADDRESS (there are over 1480 people on the FML) - pick
your best sentence and submit it ONCE - duplicate submissions or duplicate
e-mail addresses will be discarded (everyone gets a fair/equal shot) - and
if you have several e-mail addresses - you are on the honor system to only
submit ONE entry.

No limit to size of the response, but it must be a complete sentence and
make sense (at least to ferret lovers).

Must they be true? - only to the ferrets.  It would be nice if the general
ferret-ignorant public would get a chuckle and gain a positive insite to
ferret ownership, but that is optional.

Last time I post the rules:

Complete this sentence:

"You Know Your Ferrets are Spoiled When..... "

1.  E-mail to [log in to unmask]

2.  One entry per e-mail address (FFZ addresses will remain confidential IF
    requested)

3.  Submission cut off date is October 31st.

4.  First prize is a year's subscription to STAR* Ferrets and a hammock.
    Second prize is a hammock.  Third prize is a harness (choice of color
    and size).  The top ten choices will be published in the December issue
    of STAR* and on the FML.

Pam Grant, STAR* Ferrets