From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 04:08:09 -0700
Hi Guys,

Just when it's been some time since I have been surprised into hysterics by
one of my fuzzy babies ;

I am sitting at pooter typing away answering mail when Shyla tries to steal
my piece of candy on the pooter ledge (well she actually did steal it darn
her) so I chase her down across my big tables and give her a very small
piece and eat the rest when I suddenly notice she has gone punk on me!!!!!
How you say????  Well first I see this really red colored nose (normally
dark brown) and then I see the red streak across the top of her head....
Upon further inspection I notice her complete chin and under it are red, her
two front paws are red on the pads and the nails are all red....  Mommy
checks mouth fearing something bad was eaten but NO red there (thank God)
Human totally perplexed....  Tastes fuzzy's nose to see if it is candy or
something, no taste.  More perplexed.  Suddenly dense human sees the
culprit, David got out a red ink pad and I had put it on the table when he
left.  Lid completely detached and pad laying there open for all the world
to play in!!!!!!!  Silly fuzzy, mommy checks mouth a secondtime now just to
make sure, nope no red....  Do you suppose she just wanted a new do to go
with the hot pink bell on her collar????

SHYLA - "I want punk rock!!!!!!"  "NOW"!!!!!!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *