From:
Stephanie Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 19:38:10 -0400
Hi everyone,

allergy air filters:  3M makes an air filter for your a/c that is really
good.  I work in a hardware store (Ace) and they are the best ones available
that I know of for a reasonable price 10 to 15 dollars depending on size.

I am moving to Charlotte, North Carolina at the end of November.  Is
Charlotte or any of the surrounding areas FFZs?  And does anyone know of any
vets in Charlotte?  I looked on the Star list but as I recall there were not
any in Charlotte listed.  I would also like any other information I could
get about bringing my ferrets to Charlotte.  I will be driving across
country with them from Phoenix AZ.  I have done this once before from New
Hampshire to Phoenix but I will take any suggestions I can get.

To Rocky's parents,
I am really sorry for your loss. I cried all the way through your posting.
Hope things brighten up for you real soon.

I must say that when everyone said to put ferretone on their bellys to cut
thier nails I just couldn't fathom how this would help.  It has always been
a two person job, and with my other half not likeing the sound of nail
clippers ( says it gives him the chills?) they didn't get clipped often
enough.  I had finally gotten sick of waiting for him to help me so I tried
the ferretone thing and to my great surprise it really works.  This is the
best thing since ferretvite:) Its also very entertaining to watch 4 ferrets
trying to lick thier bellys after you are done.  All they do is roll around
without much success.  Also I tried raisens and Winston ( the one that
doesn't eat anything) follows me around trying to get the raisens as often
as he can.  How many can safely be given to them anyways.

Thank you in advance for any responses, and again to Rocky's parents, my
prayers are with you.

Steph      StephB [log in to unmask]