From:
Rick Gudnason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 07:09:35 +0000
    I found an excellant "spill proof" no dig ferret feeder.

    I went to a local PetsMart store and bought a parrot feeder.  This is a
glazed ceramic, large container that attaches to the side of the cage.
Since it's ceramic, Tazbear cannot eat it and since she has to stand up and
lean into it, she can't dig the food out.  It works great !  The food stays
in the food dish or in the ferret, not all over the cage.  It's the best
answer I've found.

    Next, has anyone had any experience with a ferret wheel.  I bought a
guinea pig wheel, but it is not big enough.  I know Ferret Stuff sells
ferret wheels, but I am reluctent to buy one unless I know she'll use it.
Any words of wisdom ?

    Thanks.....

     Rick Gudnason   [log in to unmask]