From:
Ron Bogumil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 14:26:43 EDT
Hi again everyone,
I have received a few requests for directions to the Atlanta ferret show
this weekend so I took the time to post them here.

From the I-285/Atlanta area:
Take GA 400 north to exit 12 -  McFarland Road.

At the top of the exit turn left and go approx. 2 miles to Atlanta Highway.
Turn right on Atlanta Hwy. and go another 2 miles to Post Road (there is a
Peoples Bank on the corner). Turn left on Post Road and go approx. 2 - 2 1/2
miles to Midway Park. The park is on the right side of the road.
Check-in starts at 9:00 am and Judging starts at 11:00 am.

Hope to see you there,

Ron

ps.  Jan Lovell is the GDFA Secretary and can be reached st (770) 442-5917
for questions reqarding the show.  However, it is to late to show your
ferret if you haven't already registered with Jan.

Ron Bogumil Sr. Systems Engineer   | "Where to Captain?" "Second star on the
The Home Depot, Inc.               |  right, and straight on 'til morning."
[log in to unmask]         |                        Star Trek VI
Home phone (770) 921-2879