From:
Gord Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 19:11:19 -0600
Hello !!

I would like to start by saying thank you all!  Your information and love
for ferrets has proven to me that I am not as insane as my relations would
have me believe! (There is saftey in numbers!)  I have found all of the
posts for the last week ( the time frame in which I have been recieving the
FML) informative, funny and heart touching.  Please keep it up! :)

I am located in Calgary Alberta Canada, and I have yet to find any
information on Ferret shelters or groups up here where I can get more
information from.  I am trying to find some "technical" information on
ferrets for our Vet here at the Calgary Caged Animal Clinic.  Our Vet is
fantastic and I would recomend her to anyone with exotic animals, but she
would like to become a little more versed in the ferret catagory.  Is it
possible to get some information sent to me privately for her as referance
material or some recomendations on literature that she would be able to use?

I would also like to inquire if there is anything that is needed for the
shelters that have been hit. I dont know how long it would take to get
there, but we would love to help out in any way possible.

Thanks again!!

Gord  (Ferret slave and chew toy)
Lorraine  (The mother we have wrapped around our paw)
Jester  (King of the Fools)
Mischief (Albino Queen of the Household)
Spazz  (Obsessive compulsive clean freak )
Trouble (Satan in a furry suit)