From:
Cheryl M Forbis/DELCO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 10:09:52 +0000
Hi all,

I haven't been keeping up on my FML lately, but on occasion I do get to read
it.  On the last issue, Kelleen made a wonderful plea for help for a friend
of this list.  It reminded me of a discussion of organising a fund of some
type to help out people or organisations that need monitary help to continue
to help our fuzzie friends.  I believe we as a group are capable of
supporting this kind of fund with relatively little discomfort to anyone.
As Kelleen stated, if all of us gave a couple of bucks, it would be a pretty
nice sum.  I think all the knowledge we need is available through
subscribers of this list about rules and regs we might need to know about.
If any of you agree or have any concerns, I'd appreciate some feed back on
this subject.  I would like to see this implemented.  You can E-mail me
directly if you wish, thanks,

     CHERYL