Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 17:12:04 -0700
From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Granny,

Me and mine just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little early in case we forget
later....  We think you are truly the wonder ferret of this list and now we
know why.  You most obviously have the MOST PERFECT ferret mommy to care for
you.  We can tell she loves you more than anything and does absolutely
anything and everything she can to give you a great life.  I am very proud
of her for realizing that your dignity is a most precious thing and it must
be protected at all cost.  My babies say hi and H.B-Day too!!!!!!  We just
wanted you and your mommy to know we think you are both VERY special!!!!!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *